Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser - faustotobacco.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through the which accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use to be made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the solicited service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
● Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, they use these cookies that collect the information, including the user's IP, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set out on the Google.com website. Including the possible transmission of said information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
NAME: __ut__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
DEFAULT DURATION: 2 years from configuration or update PURPOSE AND DOMAIN: Google Analytics, allows you to analyze web traffic and obtain navigation statistics
DEFAULT DURATION: 2 years from the configuration or update PURPOSE AND DOMAIN: WordPress: It allows analyzing the web traffic and all its users inevitably install a statistics cookie that it tracks and stores your IP in an American company (Automaticc) through a third party (Quantcast) yours is a cookie generally associated with Quantcast, They provide the ranking of websites, and the data they collect is also used for audience segmentation.
DEFAULT DURATION: It expires at the end of the session.
PURPOSE AND DOMAIN: It is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies activated. It is a third party cookie: WordPress.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies: